Setup Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6 Wifi AP-Repeater-Router Aerial Max
Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6 enables you to connect Blu-ray player, gaming console, streaming player and more to the internet. It improves wireless coverage in every WLAN networks. The repeater has internal amplifiers that send a strong wireless signal that can easily penetrate through any obstacle such as the wall. Thus, you have wall to wall network coverage. You can get a Wi-Fi signal in any room without worrying about the network coverage. All you have to do is plug it into the power socket and extend your Wi-Fi just by pressing the WPS button on your parent router or you can opt for the web browser setup. Let’s start the Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6 setup process-
How to SetUp Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6 as a repeater via wifi.wavlink.com | 192.168.0.1
- To set up the Wavlink WL-WN583A6, you will simply have to follow some easy steps.
- Plugin the extender to a power outlet and turn on the power.
- Now for the connection, you can either do it wirelessly or through a cable.
- For a wireless connection, you will have to switch on the Wi-Fi and find out the SSID of the product on the wireless device such as a laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Thereafter, connect the device to it. The default Wavlink network name for 2.4GHz is “Wireless N”, default network name for 5GHz is “Wireless AC”.
- For connection using a cable, you need to connect the Ethernet cable to the laptop or PC and the LAN port of the AC2100 WL-WN583A6 aerial max repeater. Thereafter, you will be able to configure the device.
- Open the web browser from your PC, laptop, or smartphone and type wifi.wavlink.com. You can also type 192.168.10.1. Admin if your default password.
- On the page that opens, choose a region. To secure your network, it is better to create a new login password that is strong enough. For this, you can follow the rules given on the page.
- Wavlink Aerial Max functions as the extender in the default mode. Advanced users can also choose AP or Router mode.
How to Set Up Wavlink AC2100 Mu-Mimo WL-WN583A6 repeater via WPS?
- People looking to Setup Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6 via WPS can easily do so with the help of the steps given below.
- Press and hold on the Pair or WPS button present on the router. The duration of pressing and holding is different for every router, the minimum time is 2 seconds. If you have difficulty finding out the pairing process, you should refer to the ISP or router manufacturer.
- Push and hold the WPS button of the wl-wn583a6 repeater for 6 seconds till you see the LED light blinking blue. Once the light turns solid, this indicates that the pairing is complete.
How to setup Wavlink AC2100 Mu-Mimo WL-WN583A6 Wireless Router?
In order to Setup Wavlink ac2100 as a router, you will need to connect the ethernet cable coming from your Internet Service Provider(ISP) into the WAN port on your device. Now connect your Wavlink ac2100 either wirelessly to your computer or laptop by connecting your laptop or cell phone to “Wireless N” or “Wireless AC” in your Wi-Fi list. In case you want to opt for an Ethernet connection then connect Ethernet between LAN port on wavlink Aerial Max WL-WN583A6 ac2100 router to your computer. Let’s start the setup-
- Open a browser(google, firefox, safari) on the device, that is connected to your router.
- In the URL type wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1. In case Wavlink aerial max router login setup page doesn’t come up type ap.setup.
- On the AC2100 Mu-mimo router setup page create your account and create the SSID and PASSWORD of your router.
- Once all the on-screen instructions are completed you will see the SSID you created in your Wi-Fi list
- Connect your different devices now with the new network you created.
How to Configure AC2100 Mu-Mimo WL-WN583A6 as Access Point?
Connect an Ethernet cable between Lan port on your Wav-link AC2100 to the LAN port on your parent router. Now you can connect any of your devices like computer/cell phone to the AC2100 Mu-Mimo wi-fi network name which is “Wireless N” or “Wireless AC” in your wi-fi list. Let’s Start the Mu-Mimo Aerial Max AC2100 setup-
- Open an updated browser and type wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1 in the URL.
- Select the mode as “access point” and hit next.
- Create an SSID and Password for the new Access point.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
How to Update the Firmware of Wavlink AC2100 WL-WN583A6?
- At times, you might have to update the firmware to make sure your device functions efficiently. To do this, you can take the help of the steps enumerated below.
- Download the updated firmware file from the Wavlink website.
- Now, from the file you downloaded, you will have to extract the firmware.
- Go to the web browser and log in to wifi.wavlink.com or type 192.168.10.1. Thereafter, select ‘Setup’ and then choose ‘Upgrade Firmware’.
- Click on the Choose File/Browse option to find the firmware file.
- Lastly, click on ‘Apply’ and wait for the upgrading process to be complete.
- If you upgrade the firmware, it will help in fixing the bugs of your device. At times, the upgrade might also contain new features and will enhance the product function. However, a wrong update might damage your product. Hence, you should contact the support team to know the update and security process.
How to Reset Wavlink AC2100 aerial max Extender?
Like every wireless router, this too has a reset function. To reset the router, you just need to press and hold the reset button or the hole with a clip for about 10 seconds. Make sure that you do not power off the router while it is resetting. Restoring the device means, it is going to clean the configuration parameters and the internet will be disconnected. Hence, you should back up the existing configuration.