Wavlink Av500 Powerline Setup
The WAVLINK Powerline AV500 is a powerful Wi-Fi extender kit that also provides reliable and stable internet connection. Wavlink also provides wirelessly that helps you extend the range of your default Wi-Fi router/AP. It is ideal for some heavy internet usage including buffer-free 4K HD video streaming, online gaming, video calls, surfing and much more. It also helps you turn your electric circuitry into a fast network that can be used wirelessly. Read on below for Wavlink Av500 Powerline Setup explained in step by step process:-
Features Of Wavlink Powerline Av500
- Distance: It also provides long ranges to extend your personal Wi-Fi to distances up to 100m.
- Speed: It also provides high speed up to 500Mb/s without any hassle or interruptions during usage by multiple devices simultaneously.
- Encryption: 128-bit AES encryption and WPA2-PSK security make this an immensely reliable and secure Wi-Fi device.
- Signal: No matter how many thin or thick walls or obstacles you are surrounding by. This extender plays its role efficiently for providing you with the fast speeds possible.
- One-Click: It also enables the users to connect to a wireless network with just the click of the button. Also Click on the Wavlink powerline without the need to work around with the settings on a device separately.
- Compact: It is approximately the size of your credit card making it really lightweight and compact to carry it around as per your requirements.
- Manual: Click here to download Wavlink WL-NWP502M2 Av500 Powerline PDF Manual.
Wavlink Av500 Installation
- Plug the smaller unit to the power supply. Now connect the ethernet cable from this unit to your Wi-Fi router having internet access.
- Press the circular ‘Pair’ for two seconds on this unit.
- Now connect the other powerline (larger) adapter to the power supply and press the ‘Pair’ button on this device too.
- Within two minutes, it will find the Wi-Fi network in the closest range. Which is definitely the smaller powerline adapter and connect to it.
- Once they are connected, they will flash the top two LED indicators regularly.
- Then you will need to use the http://wifi.wavlink.com/ to configure your Wi-Fi extender.
- This way you can also add many more adapters in proximity to enable long-range Wi-Fi coverage for your requirements.
- Search for any new Wi-Fi network names that is similar to the name having “AV500 WIFI Powerline” from your device and connect to it.
- Connect to that network and then you will need to enter http://wifi.wavlink.com/ (or) 192.168.10.1 in the address bar of your browser.
- You will now enter the Wi-Fi management settings. Now will be able to configure the settings of your Wi-Fi powerline.
- You will be provide with a manual and along with that a sheet of paper containing QR code. It also contains the SSID and Password.
- Use the same password if you need to connect one of your devices wirelessly to this powerline.