Ap.Setup | 192.168.10.1 setup
If you are trying to setup your range extender via Ap.setup, 192.168.10.1 then make sure after connecting your extender either via wifi or via ethernet cable, in the address bar type http://ap.setup/. In case this URL isn’t working you can type the default Ip address that is 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
How to Setup using Ap.Setup?
Some routers enable you to set up the Extender as a wireless access point (AP) or Wirless Extender to increase your wireless Coverage. It’ll then act as a straightforward wireless device and its sole purpose is to produce a wireless Network. Note that when a Extender becomes an access point, it’ll lose router functions like port forwarding and DHCP server. All the above shown extenders can be configured via ap.setup To setup Extender using ap.setup follow the steps:
* Firstly Plug in the extender to the power Outlet and wait till the Light turn to solid Green. * Press the WPS button on the router and within 2 minutes press the WPS on the extender too. * Once the light turn to solid green on the Extender, It indicates the extender is connected. * Other option to configure your Extender is to plug the Extender to the router using a ethernet cable and then using the computer try to lunch the website http://ap.setup/ which is an offline page to setup the extender. * Lastly, The setup page is open, follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup process.
OUTDOOR RANGE EXTENDERS
Mainly Used to cover big areas like Hospitals, Factory or community centers. Work well in Harsh weather conditions.
Powerline device used to deliver high speed wired connectivity mainly used to connect media Devices like Smart TV, Bluray Player or Gaming Console
Powerful Wi-Fi, designed for your home. Available in 2,4,6 antennas that can stretch Wi-Fi to the every part of the home.
CF-WR302S MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup
This device is capable of extending your Wi-Fi signals upto 30-40 feet 360 degree. This is a extender/repeater not a booster so its only going to extend what your router provides you. MSRM US300 range Extender Setup can be done with the help of 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup. This device is portable and small. Setup of CF-WR302S MSRM US300 extender can be done with any working cell phone with working browser. Easy MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup Via Browserap.setup
- Plug the extender in ,wait for the led light to get stable ,then find “MSRM” in the wifi choices on your phone or laptop or other wireless devices hit on “MSRM” network name(since it is a open network because of no password setup yet).
- After you successfully connect it, open the web browser (google, firefox, edge, safari etc.) on your phone or laptop and type “192.168.10.1” or “ap.setup” into the URL search box to see the log in page.
- On the log in page, you input username and password (both are “admin” as defaulted) to click “login”
- As soon as you login into your device it will ask you the choice how you would like to Setup US300 MSRM.
- It will show you all the available WiFi network names. And you select the name of your wifi router )Then you’ll see the page where there is the SSID “MSRM” and you enter the password which is the one of your wifi router,this is important ,if the password is not the router’s,,internet can’t not be connected,then Click “Connect”.
- Here you should go back to find “MSRM” in the wifi choices on your phone or laptop and connect “MSRM”. And here comes a password which is the one of your wifi router. Now enjoy your internet surfing . In case you haven’t changed the name of Extender it will show up as your home network name and then _Ext at the end.
Comfast Wifi Range Extender Setup
Comfast Extender is a wireless, indeed lightweight device that plugs directly into any socket extending your signal with a speed of upto 1200Mbps. With Internet becoming priority in most homes and offices, its important to have reliable Internet coverage throughout. It provides you with high speed 1200Mbps of speed that can reach any place in your home, office or backyard. Comfast Range Extenders are compatible with laptops, games, smart Tv’s and phones too. How to Setup Comfast WiFi Range Extender via WPS
WPS Setup is the most easiest setup that is offered by most range extender available in the market. It hardly takes 10-15 seconds for the Extender to recognize the router network and get connected to it. In case you can not find the WPS button on your Comfast range extender take help of the manual that comes along with the box. Sometimes WPS option doesn’t work even after trying several times in that case your extender might be plugged in too far. So, the ideal location should be both extender and router in the same room. After Setup of comfast extender is done, you can unplug it and place it anywhere you want within the range of the router.
- Firstly we need a working router and its SSID and Password to Setup Comfast range extender.
- This SSID and Password will help us later after the Extender setup, we will be able to connect our devices with this info.
- Plug in your Wifi Extender close to the router( within 5-10 feet of range).
- Wait till the power light on the it gets stable, if its blinking then it means its powering up.
- Now push a WPS on your router, as soon as you do that you will see a blinking light on it.
- Within 2 mins push a WPS on the comfast extender too. Now you will find a blinking WPS light on the extender itself.
- In case of strong signal strength, it takes just 10-15 seconds for extender to get connected with the router.
- Once connected the WPS on the router will stop blinking and the WPS on the extender will turn solid.
- If WPS doesn’t work after several tries, try resetting the extender. Click here to learn how to reset the extender.
- After successful connection you can unplug the extender and place it halway between your router and the place where you need WiFi connectivity.
- Moreover, for better connection try placing the extender in the direct line of sight of the router and away from big appliances like microwave etc.
- Lastly In case WPS doesn’t work, you can connect your Comcast extender Network to mobile or laptop and go to 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup
Wavlink AC2100 WN583A6 Boosts Wifi signal
Click here to start Wavlink AC2100 Setup
MU-MIMO technology solves the matter of network signal congestion directly, it additionally strengthens the network capability and security indirectly, So individuals will access the web anytime, anyplace in your home at an equivalent time. With dual band Wifi transmission speed reaches upto 2100Mbps. Wavlink AC210 WN583A6 has three modes repeater, router and ap mode. Smart App lets you remotely control light at the bottom of the extender. Wavlink ac2100 Setup can be done via https://ap.setup/ or 192.168.10.1
Why ap.setup not working
There are whole range of wifi repeater’s that can be setup using this offline page link i.e. ap.setup. After unboxing our extender and plugging it in to the wall outlet and following all the instructions in the manual properly but still ap.setup not work properly sometimes. Most common reason can be we are trying to access the web based URL without connecting the extender wifi or ethernet. Below given are some steps to make your extender work-ap.setup not working
- Start with simple troubleshooting like unplugging the extender for 60 seconds and trying the URL after that.
- Make sure before you try the setup extender should be connected to your device like computer or cell phone.
- Either you can connect computer directly with ethernet cable to the extender and then try accessing ap.setup.
- Or go to wifi list and connect your cell phone to extender default network name written on the back of your device and then try the URL.
- Also while type the URL if has been observed some repeater work on http://ap.setup/.
- In case all the above steps doesn’t resolve your issue reset your extender and follow the login steps.
- 192.168.10.1 is also the default IP Address of these extender so after connecting your device to extender you can type this ip address to login.
MSRM US750 Extender Setup via ap.setup
You can type http://ap.setup in the address bar and start the msrm us750 extender setup. With it’s three light indicators on the front we can make sure that our device is working and is providing us WiFi. Lets start the setupMSRM US750 extender setup
- Plug the msrm us750 repeater halfway between your router and the place where you need internet.
- Now connect to MSRM WiFi network name showing up in your WiFi list.
- Once connected open a browser and in the address bar type ap.setup or 192.168.10.1.
- ap.setup login will help you with setting up your repeater within 2 minutes.
- Now type default username and password for ap setup that is “admin”
- Select the network name that you want to extend and type its password.
- Once configured the MSRM US750 extender will reboot and then you will be able to connect your devices to it.
MSRM US750 extender setup via WPS
- For this setup you need to place the extender in the same room as your router.
- Press the WPS on the extender and within two minutes push it on the router as well.
- We try WPS when ap.setup doesn’t work.
- Once the WiFi or WPS LED on the extender turns solid or stable it confirms successful connection.
- Now unplug the us750 repeater and place it wherever you want within the range of the router.
Comfast US750 repeater setup as access point via http://ap.setup
For this setup you need a good quality ethernet cable. It provides more faster and stable connection between extender and your devices connected to it. Make sure you toggle the switch on the repeater to the “Access Point” mode. Lets start the setup
- Attach ethernet cable between your comfast us750 extender and your working router.
- Turn on the extender by plugging it into a wall outlet.
- Connect to the comfast WiFi network name in your WiFi list.
- Open a browser and in the URL type http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1
- It will take you to the ap.setup login page.
- type username and password there as “admin”
- In the ap.setup wizard select “access point” as your mode.
- Type the SSID, password, and security type for your AP.
- Once configured try connecting your computer/laptop/phone etc.
- Click here to download MSRM US750 Extender PDF Manual.
MSRM US302 Wi-Fi Extender
Toyia MSRM is a reputed brand that manufactures Wi-Fi router and a range of extenders. The MSRM US302 supports up to 300MB/s network speeds. It has a range of 172 meters. It is a dual antenna device supporting 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively. This Wi-Fi range extender removes any obstruction like walls, electronic devices, and so on by using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennas. The 802.11b/g/n feature provides you stable and consistent high-speeds. It has an easy-to-setup software making it user-friendly and quicker to use. Specifications:
MSRM US302 Wi-Fi Extender Setup Using Browser:
- Make sure you have an active internet connection at home. Also, make sure the router is connected to a power source.
- Plug the MSRM us302 extender into a power socket close to the Wi-Fi router and then power it ‘ON’.
- Now using your computer, laptop or any other mobile device, switch on Wi-Fi and search for the Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM-xxx’ and connects to it. Initially, it will have no security nor password.
- Open the browser in that same device and then search for ‘192.168.1.1’ or ap.setup/admin. You will now be redirected to a page that asks you to enter the administrative username and password. Enter ‘admin’ in the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ dialog boxes respectively.
- Click on the ‘Repeater Mode’ option. Now from the list of Wi-Fi networks, select the Wi-Fi network of your main Wi-Fi router that you wish to extend.
- You will now get two options whether to set a new name (SSID) and password or use the existing router’s ID configurations. Choose the one that you like.
- On the next page, you will need to configure the MSRM extender’s network. Enter the name (SSID) and password as necessary.
- You might have to do this process twice for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively (The password must be the same as that of the router).
- Once you click on ‘Next’ you will be redirected to a page to confirm the settings. Once the configuration is done, wait for two minutes for the extender to setup and then you can connect your devices once again to the extender’s network.
WPS Setup For MSRM US302 Repeater
- Make sure you have both your main WI-FI router and the MSRM US302 Wi-Fi range extender connected to a power supply. Make sure they are placed close enough.
- Click on the ‘WPS’ button present at the back of your Wi-Fi router. Within two minutes press the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender present below it.
- The MSRM repeater should automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network of your main router.
Firmware Update On msrm us302
- Make sure your extender is connected to a power source and is powered ‘ON’.
- Now using your computer, laptop or any other mobile device, switch on Wi-Fi and search for the Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM-xxx’ and connect to it. Initially, it will have no security nor password.
- Open the browser in that same device and then search for ‘192.168.1.1’ http://ap.setup/admin. You will now be redirected to a page that asks you to enter the administrative username and password. Enter ‘admin’ in the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ dialog boxes respectively.
- In the ‘Home Page’, go to Management Firmware Update.
- Click on ‘Upgrade the firmware’ under the Automatic Updates tab. Mae sure you have a stable internet connection to update the firmware if necessary.
- Once upgraded, it might take about 2 minutes for the extender to setup and reboot.
Factory Resetting msrm us302
- Once the extender is powered ‘ON’, use a paperclip or a pin to press and hold the reset button at the side of the unit for about 10 seconds.
- After some time, you will see that the LED will turn red indicating that it is rebooting.
- Wait for about 30 seconds for it to reboot just the power LED on the extender means it is reset properly.
- Make sure either your computer, laptop or mobile is connected to the Wi-Fi network of the MSRM extender.
- In the same device, open the browser and search for http //ap.setup or ‘http://192.168.1.1’.
- Once you enter the first page, enter the administrative ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. On the configuration ‘Home Page’, click on the ‘Management’ option. From the drop-down menu, click on ‘System’, and then click on the ‘Factory Defaults’ button.
- Click ‘OK’ when it asks for the confirmation.
192.168.10.1 IP address used for which devices?
Ordinarily, the 192.168.10.1 IP address is typically used to access the various repeaters’ login admin panel. Below are the following repeater’s name outlined which helps access your these repeaters admin page.
- Comfast WiFi Range Extender
- CF-WR302S MSRM US300 Range Extender
- Wavlink AC2100 WN583A6 Boosts WiFi Signal
- Wireless-N Repeaters, etc.
How to do the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater setup?
You can access the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater admin page using the web interface, access point mode, and the WPS configuration method. Although, it directly connects with Ethernet. To get a meticulous detail about it here. It is broached below.
192.168.10.1 wifi repeater login with user interface
There are exhaustive points given for the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater setup. Through these steps, you might set it up to your repeater easily.
- Ensure that your range extender is connected with the power source adequately.
- Also, confirm your extender connects with your router impeccably.
- Subsequently, connect its internet to your computer.
- Now, you have to launch a browser.
- Enter in the internet explorer addressing bar ap.setup or http://192.168.10.1.
- Search this address and wait until its admin page is demonstrated on your computer windows.
- When the 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater login page appears on your computer screen then enter your repeater login credentials.
- Type in admin field 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater username and default password.
- Henceforth, click on the 192.168.10.1 login option.
- Once it is logged in, then on your computer wifi repeater setup page is demonstrated.
- Through its setup page, you should set up your repeater advanced settings.
- In the end, make sure it’s applied successfully and save it lastly.
192.168.10.1 wireless repeater setup with Etherent cable
If you wish to make your wifi repeater setup too effortless and hassle-free. Then, you might use the Ethernet cable connection to directly link your repeater. Use the below steps, for your repeater set up with an Ethernet cable connection.
- First and foremost, establish your main host device.
- Then, place your wifi repeater more imminent to your router.
- Make sure it’s not too close and not too far from your router and wifi-enabled devices.
- Keep the same distance among your both devices.
- After this, connect the wifi repeater with an electrified power source.
- Then, take an included internet cable from its box.
- Connect the Ethernet cable with your repeater LAN port.
- Likewise, join another endpoint with your router’s ethernet port.
- Consequently, the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater set up with a wired connection is accomplished now.
192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater setup with AP mode
You should also try to set it up to your wireless repeater by using the access point mode. It is a terrific method instead of other methods. You will be following these wireless-n wifi repeater setup instructions with AP mode.
- Firstly, you need to connect your wireless repeater with an ethernet connection.
- Make sure the router, repeater, and computer work eminently.
- You will have to launch a user interface on your mobile phone.
- Explore the 192.168.10.1 IP address of your repeater in a text bar.
- After this, your wireless repeater login box is shown on your computer.
- Then, enter your repeater username and default password.
- You will log in with your repeater’s correct administration credentials.
- After a while, the wifi repeater setup page is opened.
- Through the repeater setup page, kindly designate the 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater setup wizard option.
- In this way, it shows different methods to set it up. If you would like to set it up with access point mode, then enable it.
- Please wait, the dashboard appears for the repeater configuration.
- So, let’s configure it by emulating the on-screen instructions and applying them.
WiFi repeater setup with WPS Method
Instead of all these methods, one of the immense methods is to set up your repeater instantly. It is defined below in order and follows these points to get the WPS connection.
- You might be engaging your devices with the network through a WPS connection.
- To use this method, first of all, you need to combine your router with the power source.
- After this, connect your repeater with the power source extensively.
- Now, you have to hold the repeater WPS button just for three to five seconds.
- Likewise, hold your host device’s WPS button.
- It is a way that’s immersing your router and repeater without any ado.
- So, connect it and get a more rapid connection after the wifi repeater setup with a WPS connection.
- After this, connect its internet to your computer, hubs, cameras, mobile phone, etc. You will have to use the network SSID and password to connect its network.
Why can’t I connect to 192.168.10.1?
Here are the major facts about its occurring issue. It is described in detail below, so let’s know behind this issue occurring reasons with a troubleshooting guide.
Reasons to not connect to 192.168.10.1
- Due to an internet connection issue.
- Inappropriate and invalid Ip address.
- Using an obsolete version browser.
- Surely, the repeater is not active while you will locate the admin address through the browser.
- Surely, your router is outdated and keeps disconnecting while you browse this IP address.
- The WiFi repeater IP address is not compatible with your repeater.
Bug fixes and Troubleshooting guide
- To get rid of the causing issue kindly try to update your repeater and router with its new version.
- Apart from this, use an updated software computer to find your repeater admin panel.
- The wifi repeater 192.168.10.1 admin setup page is located when you are using the correct IP address.
- If any typo in your repeater ip address then it may be not capable to locate your device admin page. So, enter it correctly and with a stagnant internet connection.
- Moreover, keep activating your repeater when you will have to access its admin panel.
- Update the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater firmware to cope with the issues.
- In spite of this, you must try to settle the issue by the 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater reset procedure. Make sure your “Why can’t I connect to 192.168.10.1” issue will be resolved yet.
- Enter the correct WiFi repeater IP address and use a compatible device.
192.168.10.1 wifi repeater reset
You will be walkthrough below mentioned steps to reset the WiFi repeater IP address, it is such as:
- Firstly, you need to connect your repeater network with your computer.
- Then, delve into the 192.168.10.1 WiFi repeater setup page.
- Locate through the address bar your wireless repeater ip address.
- Meanwhile, the dashboard appears on your windows to the wifi repeater login.
- Type in the admin filed wifi repeater login password and username.
- After this, accomplish the wifi repeater login process.
- Go ahead on the wifi repeater setup page and emulate the on-screen setup instructions to reset the 192.168.10.1 wifi repeater.
- In the end, save and apply the wifi repeater to get a seamless internet connection.
Ultimately, connect your wifi-enabling devices to your wifi repeater internet connection. Hence, enjoy the seamless high-speed and more robust connection with its network after the setup.