how to setup new dodocool extender dc39
Dodocool is a wi-fi network extender. So what it obvious Is that what is wi-fi network extender and why we need this? Wi-fi extender can help us to use our devices where the range is not reachable in our homes or offices. Sometimes, home Router coverage isn’t just enough to bring a strong and consistent wireless signal throughout homes. So to ease this, devices like Dodocool’ DC39 wall-mounted wireless range extender incredibly useful. It can reach even the farthest parts of homes. It has a transmission rate of 300mbps and 2.4 GHz wireless connection via wireless N(802.11n ) and can work up to a distance of 100 meters. Dual integrated antennas ensure better wireless performance and stability. Dodocool dc39 extender setup can be done in different ways:-
“Dc39 setup” via ap.setup | 192.168.10.1
- Plugin your extender directly into electric socket green light will blink on it, which indicates DC39 extender is ready for setup.
- Now go to your computer/mobile, and click on WiFi and connect to the “Wireless-N” network. This is the default dodocool extender network name.
- Open up chrome type IP address 192.168.10.1 or simply type ap.setup in the address bar.
- It will open a dc39 extender setup page, type “admin” for both username and password.
- Scanning will start on your screen where you will see the network list
- Select your main wi-fi network among the list and type the password.
- It will take about 50 seconds to apply your settings and will reboot after that.
- You are able to connect the internet. The extender will come as your HOME-NETWORK_ext.
“Dodocool extender setup” via WPS setup:-
- You need to Plugin the extender to an electric outlet.
- It should be within the same room as your router
- Greenlight will blink which indicates Dodocool dc39 extender setup can be started.
- Make sure you choose the right switch on your dc39 extender from router mode, signal repeater/range extender mode.
- Now push the WPS on your router and within 2 minutes push the WPS button on the extender. On dodocool WPS button is present on the side of the extender.
- You will find both the WPS light on the extender and router blinking. And once configured the Wi-Fi light will turn solid on the dc39.
- Now you can move this extender to the wi-fi deficient area and connect your devices.