LAOSGE Super Wireless Extender setup, troubleshooting, and review
The LAOSGE Super Wireless Extender generally comes up with 1200Mbps high network speed. Usually, it provides the stable signal connection between your 20 devices. The LAOSGE Wifi Extender basically designs for expanding and boosting the existing wireless signal with latest dual band technology. Generally, it can deliver wifi network up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz and up to 867Mbps for 5Ghz. The combined network speed of both of them is about 1200Mbps. The main feature includes this which is such as maximizing and reducing the loss of data transmission.
Mainly, the powerful and smart 360° full signal coverage antennas are helpful to exceeding the range specially in dead-zones. It has contains a 4*2dBi intelligent Omnidirectional high gain antenna which comes with high penetration. The LAOSGE wireless extender boosts the existing router internet WiFi coverage in your entire home up to 1500 Sq.ft. This wifi extender is mainly useful for eliminating the dead zones areas of your whole home including the weak Wi-Fi coverage areas. The LAOSGE wifi extender setup process takes only 8 seconds.
Connect the LAOSGE Super Wireless Extender
The LAOSGE wifi extender connects up to 20 devices easily at a one time. It is compatible with any 802.11b/g/n/a/ac WiFi router, gateways, access points or etc. To connect it, first you have to follow the below steps for the LAOSGE WiFi extender installation.
- To install it, first you can keep it and plug in the WiFi Extender by choosing the best location through its smart indicator.
- After that, turn on the power and wait for a little bit. Its LED light blinks after accessing the 2.4GHz and 5GHz band network.
- Make sure you can already connect its Gigabit Ethernet port to the Ethernet cable and You have to also connect the cable one end point with the router’s LAN ports.
- You can also access the wifi network through the WPS button. Just, you have to press the WPS button of the WiFi Extender and router at the same time.
- After this, the internet indicator light of the WiFi extender also flashes.
- Now, you can connect the wifi extender wifi network by going into the WiFi setting interface of your computer, and choose your extender name from the displaying list and connect wifi network with entering the wifi password.
Thus, the LAOSGE WiFi extender installation process is complete now in the proper manner. Through these steps, you can also try connecting your device with the internet
Login to the LAOSGE Super wireless Extender
After connecting it, you can access it login page through the web-browser LAOSGE website.If you want to access the LAOSGE wifi extender login page your extender through the web browser then follow the points given below.
- To access the LAOSGE login page, you must first open the web browser on your computer.
- The Internet is required to open a web browser, so you can also connect the wifi network of the extender to your computer.
- Now open the web browser and to access the login page, type the LAOSGE Extender IP address or http ap.setup in the web URL.
- Now, search this address which is entered to access it.
- The login box of the extender will open automatically on your PC screen as soon as after searching the address.
- Now, to login, enter your Extender’s username and password in the login box spread.
- After this, just click on the login option displayed on your PC screen and finish the login process completely.
Just, now your LAOSGE wireless extender login process is completely over. After Completing the login process, you can also go to the settings to change your extender setting.
LAOSGE Super wireless Extender manual
Usually, in LAOSGE Extender Manual, It is given a small description of your extender and it is said that what is given into the packing box. This manual mainly comes along with your extender. Using the user manual, you can easily install your device. But sometimes the LAOSGE Extender setup process given in Extender’s manual is not completely satisfying. Through the user manual you can also know key features of your device just like a 2.4 & 5GHz Dual Band WiFi Extender, Strong Penetration WiFi Signal Booster, Smart LED Indicator or 2 gigabit Ethernet port etc. The LAOSGE manual also gives the harm protecting things such as Heat dissipation etc.
Setup of the LAOSGE Super wireless Extender
The LAOSGE WiFi Extender boosts the wifi network signal coverage, the speed of the network is still fully dependent on the router. Through the web browser, you can easily change the setting. Just, follow the below steps to change the Extender setting.
- To set up the extender, first open the web browser on your PC.
After opening the web interface, you enter your login credentials into the login box and complete the login process.
- After this, go into the setting option and then go into the administrating setting.
- If you want to change the wireless setting option and then change the wireless setting according to given on-screen instructions.
- After changing the setting, you have to just click on save to change the option for applying into the extender.
Thus, the LAOSGE wifi extender setup process is totally finishing up now. Using these above steps you can also access the wifi network.
Troubleshooting steps for the LAOSGE Super wireless extender issues
The many numbers of wifi Extender shows or indicates the various issues while using their network. But the LAOSGe wifi extender shows the relevant issues very rarely. For the LAOSGE Extender troubleshooting follow the below steps.
- If your LAOSGE wireless Extender not working, then you have to again connect your extender power adapter with the power outlet.
- To fix the LAOSGE wireless extender not connecting to wifi issues, you can be sure that your extender is within the Wi-Fi range of the existing wifi router coverage.
- If your LAOSGE extender overloading, then fix it by disconnecting the client device that is connected to the extenders network.
- In spite of this, If you LAOSGE Wireless Extender keeps disconnecting or LAOSGE Extender LED light not blinking then you have to check your extender is not updating. Then, you can fix it by updating your device with the latest firmware.
- Apart from this, If your LAOSGE wifi extender is overheating, then you can move your extender in another location which is coll and ventilating.
- If your LAOSGE Extender IP address is not working, then you can check your router network connection surely it is not connecting to wifi network.
LAOSGE Super Wireless Extender Review
I work in a very large bank where data is stored in the computer for very big transactions.
But I need a lot of internet to put this data. But our bank router does not reach the network properly to the third floor, so I take many people’s suggestions for banishing this problem. After struggling with not connecting to the internet or various issues I finally purchased a LAOSGE wireless Extender to boost the Existing wifi network range. It took just 6 minutes to set it up, and by following the LAOSGE Extender manual instructions I easily installed it. This wifi booster is very helpful for my bank and gives the wifi network throughout the entire whole office.
How to update firmware of the LAOSGE wireless Extender?
Through the Firmware update process, you can easily add some new features in your device. Just put the all login credentials in the web browser login page. After that, go into the settings menu and through here find the LAOSGE Extender firmware update menu and update your device firmware by following the on-screen instructions.
How to reset the factory default setting of the LAOSGE wireless extender?
If you want to reset the LAOSGE factory default setting, then just go into the setting menu of your device. After this, find the factory default setting from there and simply press the WPS or reset button just for fifteen seconds and then release the button. Now, the LAOSGE Extender reset now.
Can I connect the LAOSGE wifi extender 5GHz band network?
Of course yes, by going into the settings menu and then choosing a wireless setting. After that, you can change the band network 2.4GHz band to 5GHz band. It immediately changes your device setting and through the LAOSGE Extender 5GHZ band network, you can get a fastest wifi network.