Are you wondering what the meaning of the Verizon Fios router blinking green light is? If yes, let’s know each information about its green light in detail from here. Also, get the best solution to troubleshoot the green light issue from here.
The general meaning of the Verizon Fios wifi router is that it is sufficiently able to transmit and receive data.
The Verizon Fios wifi router is good, It provides a better wifi connection to your computers, mobile phones, laptops, and other wifi devices. You can use its network for accessing the file from the browser, login to your router, and download a lot of data online.
Apart from this, you can use the Verizon wifi network connection after completing its general setup and wifi setup superiorly. If your router starts blinking a green light it means that your wireless router is now able to send or receive data.
If the Verizon Fios wifi router blinks a green light is solid, it signifies that you have a connection despite no traffic being enacted.
This is flawlessly standard and nothing to be discussed.
If nevertheless, the Verizon Fios wifi router light is blinking red or orange, then this signifies that there is a bother with your wifi connection. You should follow certain troubleshooting steps to get back online.
Reasons For Verizon Fios Router Blinking Green Light
Below are the following reasons that show “Why Does My Verizon Fios Router Blinking Green Light?”. If you would like to know about the reason behind this, let’s follow up on the below-given points without any further ado.
- The most common reason behind the Verizon Fios router blinking green is that it is transmitting or obtaining data. If you see that the green light is continuously blinking, this means that there is a mess of traffic moving in and out of your wireless network.
- This is flawlessly typical in case you are downloading plenty of data. Also, if there are various wireless-enabling devices hooked up to your network connection.
- Another cause behind why the Verizon router blinking the green light may be blinking is that there is an issue with your network connection.
- As mentioned prior, a Verizon Fios router blinking green light isn’t a cause for concern, the router is specifically doing its thing.
- But in case, you saw any negative modifications in your device’s Wi-Fi connection or speed, then below will provide just for you a few straightforward troubleshooting steps to speed things up for you.
Troubleshooting Tips & tricks for Verizon Fios Router Blinking Green Light
Simply to make things straightforward, a green blinking light is alright, and you don’t require to precisely essay this.
Below will take that a more useful connection and loading term is what you are subsequently.
Here are some of the specialties that will assist your overloaded router with the blinking green light.
1. Reboot Your Verizon Fios Router
One of the best troubleshooting steps to fix the Verizon Fios router is to kindly reboot your wireless router. Following are the steps that help you to reboot the Verizon Fios wifi router.
Following steps to reboot your Verizon Fios router:
- In the beginning, you need to turn off the power of your Verizon Fios router by unplugging it from the main power source.
- Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Then, you will plug back into the main power source into the power plug and the Verizon wifi router power port hook up back into the power source port.
- Wait just for a while, until the Verizon wifi router boots up.
The Verizon Fios wifi router signal light blinks a solid white light will demonstrate that there is a better network connection and everything is working perfectly. Also, you can use it for accessing the data, accessing the find.synology.nas, downloading files, etc.
2. Restart the Power Cycle Of The Verizon Fios WiFi Router
This process is identical to a standard wifi router rebooting, yet it will furthermore assist in getting rid of any residual electricity kept in the Verizon Fios wifi router.
The Verizon FiOS wifi router will callous boot itself when you power your wireless router back on and perform much more suitable.
- First of all, turn off the power of your Verizon FiOS wifi router and after this, turn on its power by pressing its power button.
- Wait approximately for 10 seconds.
- Then, you will dis-connect all cables like the power cable from the wall outlet, Ethernet cable from the LAN port, etc.
- Wait for a few seconds and unplug the other end of the power cable from the Verizon Fios wifi router.
- After this, you can turn on its power and connect its network to your device to use its network connection suitably.
- Check The Power Supply
- Check For Overheating
- Disconnect/Reconnect The Cables
- Verizon router firmware update
So, all these are steps that help you to troubleshoot the Verizon Fios Router Blinking Green Light issue.