The Prescitech WiFi Range Extender is an immense web device. It comes with a multifunction, which can be used for improving the network signal range and covering the distance of a WiFi network. Through this wifi extender, you can easily be amplifying the existing WiFi signal. The prescitech wifi extender setup improves the all-around network signal quality over long distances. An extender is a device whose main purpose is to repeat the existing network signals from your WiFi router, gateway, or access point. It is a High Power Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.
It can be used as an Access Point that provides you with a high-speed network. The prescitech wifi extender setup is web-based. Extenderlogin.com helps you access the prescitech wifi range extender administration page to complete the prescitech extender wifi configuration.
The overall settings of the prescitech wifi signal booster are based on the web. You just emulate the given instructions on its screen as well, and you save all the settings.
Here you can know, “how to use prescitech wifi extender?”, “how to connect prescitech wifi extender wifi?”, “Why is the prescitech wifi extender not working?” “how to reset prescitech wifi extender?”.
Front panel: The front panel has an AP/Extender button, ON/OFF button, WPS Button button, Status LED, WPS LED, Wan/Wlan port, Power LED, Reset, etc.
- (i) Power LED: When the prescitech wifi signal booster power LED is on, it means it’s been started. If the prescitech extender has no power, it means your extender is not connected with the power supply.
- (ii) Status LED: When the prescitech extender is lit blue that means your extender has connected with the best connection. If its status LED light is lit amber that means it is connected with a poor wifi connection. When the signal LED lit red signal light, it means the wifi is disconnected.
- (iii) WPS LED: When the prescitech wifi range extender WPS button is blinking, it demonstrates the prescitech extender WPS connection is being established.
How to use prescitech wifi extender?
The prescitech wireless signal booster works such as a bridge. This bridge is set between a wifi access point/wifi router and a WiFi device out of the signal range from the home device. It performs two specific jobs:
- (i) Prescitech wifi range extender connects to wifi
When it successfully connects to the internet, it works as a network client, like one
WiFi device hooks up to a good wifi network.
- (ii) Works as an access point for several wifi devices
The Prescitech extender promotes its wifi signal that several WiFi devices can connect. When it works as an access point, the extender functions tasks that the wifi router does, like promoting its network name (SSID).
Apart from this, the Prescitech wifi range extender must do each of these works so that both
ends of the bridge are kept in the proper place. So that it provides a more robust wifi signal in hard-to-reach areas.
Prescitech wifi extender installation
Before the prescitech installation, first of all, unbox the prescitech wifi range extender and know about the following prescitech installation steps that are given below. It brings various accessories into its package box.
The prescitech wifi extender accessories are given below.
- (i) Prescitech wifi extender x 1
- (ii) Prescitech wifi extender user manual x 1
- (iii) Prescitech wifi extender Quick installation guide x 1
- (iv) Ethernet cable x 1
- (v) Reset Pin x 1
Following steps for the Prescitech wifi extender initial configuration
- First of all, read the Prescitech wifi extender manual instructions.
- Now, turn on the Prescitech extender power.
- It will directly plug into the power supply or electric socket.
- You have to kindly plug it in the proximity of the wifi router.
- Wait for a minute, and ensure that the Prescitech wifi extender power led signal light will turn on. If it’s not on, then it will show the Prescitech wifi extender not working. Similarly, the Prescitech extender does not connect with wifi.
- So, you will connect again with the power supply and connect it to the internet.
Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks:-
- If the prescitech wifi extender not working and it’s not able to extend your existing device network connection, it means that it has no power connection. To get rid of the prescitech wifi extender not working, you will have to reconnect it with the power connection. Also, reboot the prescitech wifi range extender once. Make sure the prescitech wifi extender power signal light is turned on. If it is turned on, then it means your extender has started working back again.
- (ii) When the prescitech wifi extender keeps disconnected or stops working. In this case, you should place your prescitech wifi extender slightly closer to the wifi router. First, unplug it or remove it from the power plug. Then, place it about halfway between your wifi router and the area with a flawed router WiFi signal. To cope with the issue, you just plug your extender in the proximity of the wifi router.
How to connect prescitech wifi extender with extenderlogin.com?
If you want to know, “how to connect prescitech wifi extender to wifi?”, you just follow the below-given points. These are the following steps to connect the prescitech wifi extender with extenderlogin.com.
Connect with a web browser
- First of all, you will have to connect the range extender with your router wifi.
- Then, connect its network to your pc.
- Locate on your smartphone or computer a network manager, you can find it under the settings section.
- It helps you to connect your computer or smartphone with the “Prescitech_2.4G or Prescitech_5G” band network connection.
- Once connected, either you will launch a browser or it will automatically move on to the prescitech wifi extender login page.
- If it’s not accessing automatically, then you will manually extender login prescitech with extenderlogin.com or http://192.168.19.252.
Steps for the prescitech wifi extender login with extenderlogin.com
- Locate extenderlogin.com login web address in the address field of the web browser.
- Wait for a while, the extenderlogin admin page will pop up on your computer screen. You will set the prescitech extender default password and admin username for accessing the admin page.
- After this, click on the login option and go into the prescitech setup page.
Troubleshooting:- When extenderlogin.com not working, you will have to click on the search option again and wait for a minute. If this issue will persist, you should confirm whether your device is connected to wifi or not. Otherwise, you can reset your all devices or try to access this web address on another device.
Prescitech wifi extender setup
- Once logged in with http //extenderlogin.com, go on the prescitech wifi extender setup wizard.
- From here, you will choose the home’s network name which you would like to hook up with the prescitech wifi range extender.
- Search its name and fill in the home’s wifi router network password.
- If you would like to prescitech wifi extender password change and changes its SSID too, just click on the change option, change both of the credentials accordingly, and click on the next option.
- Wait for a second, it will reboot automatically.
- You will have to emulate the on-screen instructions to finish the prescitech wifi range extender setup process.
- As well, you should save all the applied settings.
Troubleshooting:- If the prescitech wifi extender not connecting to the internet connection of your home wifi, it means your prescitech extender is not compatible with your wifi router. Kindly use a compatible wifi router to extend its network signal range with a prescitech wifi signal booster.
How to connect Prescitech wifi extender with WPS to wifi?
Following are the steps to the Prescitech extender setup with WPS. The below-given steps help you to extend your existing wifi network easily.
- In the beginning, locate the WPS button on the front panel of the Prescitech wifi extender.
- After this, press the Prescitech wifi extender WPS button.
- Kindly keep holding it just for a few seconds until the WPS LED blinks.
- Wait for a second, similarly press your access point or wifi router WPS button.
- When the Prescitech wifi extender connects with wifi successfully, the Prescitech wifi range extender signal light blinks automatically.
- The Prescitech extender status LED would turn to Lit blue. If the Prescitech wifi extender WPS connection failed then the Prescitech status LED would turn to Lit Amber.
- To get rid of the Prescitech extender causing problems, just try to Prescitech setup with a web browser. Use the http://extenderlogin.com login address and login it. Move on to the Prescitech wifi range extender configuration page and apply the settings to connect its network to your wireless devices.
How to connect Prescitech wifi extender to Ethernet?
If you would like to connect the Prescitech wifi range extender wifi into your ethernet-enabled device. Then, it will only connect with the wired connection through an ethernet connection. In this case, you will have to plug the Prescitech extender and connect its WAN port with the router WAN port via Ethernet cable connection. Similarly, connect your Ethernet-enabled device with your Prescitech wifi range extender via Ethernet cable connection. The Ethernet cable connection will provide your devices with a high-speed and instant network connection.
prescitech wifi extender reset
Here are the following points to the Prescitech wifi range extender reset process.
- In the beginning, find out the reset button on your Prescitech extender panel.
- It will be given on the rear panel.
- Press the prescitech wifi extender reset button for three to five seconds.
- Keep holding the prescitech wifi extender until the WPS power signal light is not lit.
- When the prescitech wifi extender power light starts blinking, you can leave the prescitech wifi extender reset button.
- Finally, the prescitech wifi extender factory default settings have been successfully reset.
prescitech wifi extender firmware update
- Launch a web interface and search extenderlogin.com.
- Explore it and log in to the prescitech wifi range extender.
- Enter the correct prescitech extender login password and username.
- Make sure both the prescitech extender login credentials are correct.
- Let’s access the prescitech extender setup wizard.
- After this, choose the prescitech system setup option.
- Emulate the on-screen instructions to update the prescitech wifi extender firmware.
- You will just choose the latest version to get new features on your device and a better wifi network too.
prescitech wifi extender review
The prescitech wifi extender is an almost too good wifi system. It is an overwhelmingly amazing system that extends the network signal of existing devices. It does not cause any error after finishing the prescitech extender web-based setup. Moreover, the prescitech wifi signal booster brings various features and is designed with advanced technology. You can receive the prescitech wifi network in poor wifi signal areas too because it’s only made to eliminate the dead zone. The prescitech wifi extender review is perfect, you can check it from amazon. The management and control process of the prescitech wifi extender is too good as compared to others.